martes, 16 de julio de 2013

It's Summer and I'm all for myself!




It's Summer here, there're a lot things to do... and I'm not doing too much. I'm not exactly the outdoor one... I prefer indoor things... though would like try something new. Maybe camp, swim, do those kinda things... meeting guys in the way lol... that'd be awesome, but I don't wanna going on my own. I mean, there're things which are better doing with a friends or a least a mate... like going a amusement park. In Coney Island, there's one, but going all by myself, isn't pretty cool, righ? Or what about going a water park... Splish Splash was really great when I went the first time I came here... but going for myself, it wouldn't be.

I really enjoy doing things on my own... but there are kinda things it's better with someone else. The worst thing is that my only peruvian gay friend here is Christopher... and he is not the one you can call if you got free and wanna do something. Since he's been here, we just got meet once... only once! (well, the second time would have been on my birthday, but things happened and I couldn't). Now, his sister and mother just came up, so he has time for friends anymore... that makes me wish other friends came here, but they're not the ones you can go out everytime you want. Gosh, really wish had a friend here!

Last week, I went with my godmother to the house where she works... the owner invited me to swim in her pool when I wanna, 'cuz no one use it... so I went. It was pretty cool, but swimming on my own is kinda boring. Her son, sometimes, joined me... but he wanted to talk than swim... so i was not comfortable swimming. Otherwise, it was good 'cuz I was practicing english with him... even he said I speak better than when I just came up). I really enjoyed those days... but this week, I'm gonna take care two dogs at home, so  I will not be able to go to her house... by the way, I don't like being under the sun all the time.

I know, I'm complaining too much but hope things could get better. I'm really enjoying being here... but sometimes I wish had someone to talk with. This week is really hot (100°F) and I prefer being inside, I'm indoor guy after all... I could get up, eat, watch tv, surf online, eat, have a nap, eat, more tv, still online, eat and go sleep... but for my godmother that's not a great idea. The problem is I don't like getting up too early and going outside at 8 or 9 in the morning... I prefer go out at 6 or 7 (it's still day here at that time), but my godmother don't want me getting late home, so I have to abide her rules. Anyway, I just wanted to write something and practice english in the way... even most of you can't catch me... or you do?


If I made mistakes, I take them... I'm still a rookie!

5 comentarios:

  1. Wow, veo que esto se convierte en un blog bilingüe, disculpa que no escriba en inglés, pero la verdad no tengo muchas ganas de hacerlo. En fin, veo que aun estas adaptándote, no es fácil, la realidad latinoamericana es muy diferente, el idioma (en el cual vas muy bien al parecer), la estructura de las ciudades, de las mismas familias, los horarios, todo es muy diferente. Espero y pronto conozcas gente con la cual puedas compartir. Saludos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me senti tan bien sabiendo que he mejorado bastante mi inglés.
    Bueno eso no importa. Se lo que has de sentir al no poder tener a algun amigo para pasar el rato, y es logico estando en un lugar que no tiene mucho tiempo que estás ahi, sin contar con las reglas que debes obedecer. De cualquier manera es bueno que trates de socializar, ademas de que como mencionas mejoras tu inglés. El verano es una epoca muy buena, yo se que algo bueno ha de pasar.

    Saludos

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Creo que yo también soy más de pasarla dentro de casa, aunque en una ciudad extranjera trataría de salir lo más posible, al menos si sé que no me voy a quedar mucho tiempo. Entiendo que te sientas algo solo, supongo que escribir puede ayudar a pasar esos momentos. Yo soy de la idea de que salgas de vez en cuando en las mañanas, capaz las amistades que te faltan están por allí, esperando que te animes a salir temprano para conocerte y hacer tu día diferente. Sobre el inglés, que chévere que puedas escucharlo más seguido, sobre los errores jajaja no voy a hacerme el exigente, mas bien te felicito y espero que encuentres a alguien para seguir practicando. Saludos!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Inglish! Jjxxjj entendí un 30% *W* ahaha En Estados Unidos hace bastante calor en verano verdad, ubieras puesto a Mario Maurer sin polo para caldear el ambiente xD. Saludos, Erick!

    ResponderEliminar

  5. Hi!

    I need to practice english! I have a year que no practico inglés ajajjajaja
    I wish you are fine!

    Greats!

    ResponderEliminar