viernes, 10 de mayo de 2013

El sueño que soñé!





Hubo una vez en que soñé... que mis sueños se harían verdad... que el dolor iba a pasar. Una vez que creí... que lejos me iría mejor... que tendría el favor de Dios... al ver mi futuro realizado. Pero...


I dreamed a dream, but time passed me by...
the hope seemed high and life worth living...
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.

Then I was child and unafraid...
I used to dream to live my way...
There was no reason to doubt...
no song unsung or wine untasted.

But the tigers attack at night..
with strong voices like thunder...
and they tear your hope apart...
as they turn your dream...
in a pain.

He slept a night by my side...
he filled my days with endless wonder...
he took my heart in his stride...
but he was gone after that.

And still I dream he'll come to me...
lighting my life at once...
but there are dreams that cannot be...
and that's the way how now I feel.

I had a dream how my life would be...
so different from what now I'm living.

So different from what it seems...
now life has killed the dream...
I dreamed!





...pero la realidad mató el sueño que soñé!